The term test1 was in this week. Since this was the first test I had in university, I felt quite nervous and studied really hard for it. The test was similar to the past term test practices as I expected, but I still felt not very confident to this test. I spent lots of time figuring out the symbolic meanings of the first questions, and that caused a hurry for the rest of the questions. Time management is an extemely important to do well on a test, so I must practice more and manage my time more sufficiently.
The lecture this week introduced more techniques for proving. I found that contradictions and contrapositives are very efficient techniques to prove an implication statement while proving from P to Q is difficult. Somehow I feel more confident about provings than those mathematics symbols, since the proving methods are straight forward and it is obvious to know whether I got the right answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment