Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Week 6

 The test was back before the lecture. Though my mark was above the class average, I still have to work harder. It was really regrettable that I forgot to indicate the negations for Q1 part(a) so I did not get 100%. But overall, this test encouraged me that the tests in University are not that difficult and I have the ability to do well; it also warned me to pay more attention to every questions and not to miss anything.
 The lecture this week was still about proves, and non-boolean functions were introduced. After this lecture, I feel comfortable about the structure of proving. I found that proving is quite easy when I understand the definition and get a basic idea of the methods of proving. I also learned how to disprove a statement, which was quite similar to proving a statement. I can just negate the statement and prove the negation is true.
 It seems that we will finish proving next week. I am excited about learning new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment